Based in Madrid, Spain
January 1, 2007
Press / Business contact:
Paseo Eduardo Dato 21
+0034 917 025 540
Our strongest asset is our team - we are a group of talented game crafters that enjoy working together and learning something new every day. Having two Studios, one in Bucharest and one in Madrid is a great opportunity, across our two Studios more than 10 nationalities work together to craft the games of tomorrow.
HistoryA year to remember.
2015 is a year that has started full of changes and promises. And we are already harvesting the fruit of our efforts, with 4 new releases so far in 2015, 3 of which have already been featured in the main digital stores, more than 5 millions plays and the satisfaction of doing a good work, the pace of this year is really promising and exciting.
There are far more images available for eRepublikLabs, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "BEST EUROPEAN START-UP (2007)." - Special Jury prize for the best European Start-up at the LeWeb3 2007 awards
- "TECHCRUNCH PITCH! FOWA (2008)." - TechCrunch Pitch! Competition for startups at FOWA (Future of Web Apps) 08 TechCrunch is an industry renowned blog that profiles and reviewsthe Internet products and companies that are transforming the Web.
- "13TH WEBBY AWARDS (2009)." - Official Honoree 13th Annual Webby Awards. The Webby Awards are one of the most respected symbols of success on the Internet. Entries for the 2009 awards were received from nearly 10,000 companies from over 60 countries.
- "TECHCRUNCH E. AWARDS (2009)." - "The Europas" - The TechCrunch Europe Awards 2009 – honored the best tech companies and startups across the web and mobile scene from across the continent of Europe. Over 400 entrants were voted on by the industry, expert advisors and the public.
- "TECHCRUNCH E. TOP100 STARTUPS." - 22nd on the TechCrunch Europe Top 100 startups list (2009) This is a constantly updated Index of the most innovative and highest-potential European tech companies.
- "ONMEDIA TOP 100 WINNERS." - Inclusion in the OnMedia 100 signifies leadership amongst its peers and game-changing approaches and technologies that are likely to disrupt existing markets and entrenched players.
- "OFFICIAL HONOREE 14TH ANNUAL." - The Webby Awards are one of the most respected symbols of success on the Internet. Entries for the 2010 awards were received from nearly 10,000 companies from over 60 countries.
- "TELEGRAPH’S START-UP 100 (2011)" - Start-Up 100 is an attempt to create the most authoritative and trustworthy ranking of promising technology start-ups in Europe. eRepublik was been nominated in the "Gaming, Virtual worlds" category among other 12 candidates.
- "TOP 25 TECHTOUR WEB amp; MOB. (2011)" - The Tech Tour extends the opportunity for entrepreneurs to meet international investors more frequently and facilitate investor access to a wider range of start-ups.
Team & Repeating Collaborator